Useful numbers over Christmas

Christmas card image



Hull City Council can provide help, support and information relating to Coronavirus. You can find out more and ask for help here: 


Or call them on (01482) 300 307 


The Government is providing daily updates with the latest advice, which can be foundhereandhere.I would advise you to check the GOV.UK website and the NHS website as your first port of call for any queries orguidance. 


Mental Health & Wellbeing 


I know this is a difficult time for so many of us. If you are struggling with your mental health, please do not feel as though you are on your own to deal with these feelings, there are a number of organisations that can help you at this distressing time. 

I urge you to reach out to one of the following: 
NHS Humber Mental Health Response Service 
 Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 
 01482 301701 

NHS Crisis Pad 
 01482 301701 
Hull Samaritans 
 Tel 116 123 free from any phone 
 Tel 0330 094 5717 local call charges apply 
 Email: (response time is 24 hours) 


Hull City Council services 


If you have an issue with Hull City Council services, you can call them on (01482) 300 300 or visit the website 


You may also wish to contact your Ward Councillors, you can find who your local councillor is on 


For emergency social services issues:

Adult social services out of hours service: 01482 300 304 

Children’s Early Help and Safeguarding Hub - 01482 448 879 · Out of hours immediate help team - 01482 300 304


Money and Benefits 


If you need advice on benefits, debt, or any other issue, you can get free and independent advice from Citizens Advice Hull and East Riding: 

Telephone Hull Debt team: 01482 226 859

All other advice needs: 0800 144 88 48 

Or visit    


If you need a food parcel you can get in touch with the Hull food bank, by emailing: calling 01482 224 783. 

There is lots of useful information on their website too: 





For problems with water call Yorkshire Water, 0345 1 24 24 24   


For any emergencies with gas, visit  OR call the National Grid Safety and Emergencies team on 0800 111 999.  

Toreport a power cut call 105